About this product
Evidence Informed Botanical Medicine is the best multidisciplinary, integrated guide available for students, clinicians, and instructors. Botanical Medicine draws on the developing knowledge of medicinal properties of plants in the prevention and treatment of disease — a practice that has survived for thousands of years in some form, crossing cultures world-wide.
Botanical therapies are used for dampening the inflammatory response and managing types of pain. The Botanical Medicine textbook covers topics on: Botanical Actions, Constituents, Pharmacy, Monographs, Nutrition, Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Fiber, and much more evidence informed medicine for 150+ Botanicals used in practice.
- 150+ Botanicals used in practice, rapid review design
- 1000+ Illustrations and Images
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (AHG, DC, DO, DTCM, MD, ND, PhD, RMT)
- Clear Presentation and Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for NPLEX, Board Exams, OSCEs and Practical Review
Print Version ISBN: 978-1-989392-00-3
Weight: 2 lbs
Author: Dr. Nikita A. Vizniak
Edition: 2nd (2021)
Weight: 0.9 kg
There are no reviews yet.