About this product
Evidence Informed Spinal Manual is the best integrated musculoskeletal guide available for students, clinicians, and instructors. The Spinal Manual textbook includes topics on: regional anatomy; orthopedic and special tests; history; signs and symptoms; physical exam; muscle testing; posture and gait; diagnostic imaging; multidisciplinary management; patient follow-up; prognosis; rehab exercises; clinical exam forms and patient handouts.
Use the Spinal Manual in the classroom and in the practice for patient education.
- Top 200+ conditions seen in practice, rapid review tables
- Over 1500 Illustrations and Images
- Free online Clinic forms and Patient Handouts
- Free online Video, Image and Testing Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Clear Presentation and Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Board Exam, OSCEs and Oral Practical Review
- A Must-Have for Classroom and General Practice
Print Version ISBN: 978-0-9936191-8-2
Author: Dr. Nikita A. Vizniak
Edition: 2nd (2021)
Weight: 0.6 kg
There are no reviews yet.